Sunday, October 26, 2003

As you can see I've been gradually figuring out how to do new things with this blog, and I now have some links posted on the sidebar, specifically to Jared English, Tom from Guam, and SwissmissRachel.
All of these are friends from Calvin College, and I think I can sum up all of their blogs the same way: if you don't know these folks, their blogs are probably of limited interest. If you do know them, then you don't need any extra prodding from me go to check them out.
I should note as a disclaimer that I have not been in e-mail contact recently with old Guamo, but I saw his link off of Jared's blog, and figured he wouldn't mind.
Also, I'm referring to Guam and Swissmiss by their nicknames, because they don't list their full names on their respective blogs, so I thought I'd respect their privacy.

No comments: