Friday, February 18, 2005

Job Available
The fellow in the town next to me is an Assistant English Teacher who works only at the pre-schools. It’s a bit of an odd position because he works directly for the town. He’s not employed by the JET program, or by a private company like I am. Because it is a small town, apparently there is no huge recruitment operation to fill this English Teacher position. They just relay on the current English teacher to recommend a successor.

Anyway, he doesn’t have anyone in mind yet, so he has asked me to see if I know anyone who is interested. The big benefit is that you’ll only be one town over from me. Obviously if you like little kids, it would be a plus. If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll pass your name on to this fellow and put in a good word for you. No guarantees obviously.

No comments: