Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Thanks for the Shout out Matt. Good to hear what you're up to as well.

Update: June 8, 2023:
I received notification yesterday that this blogpost was unpublished for violating the community guidelines, specifically the malware and viruses policy.

The post as it was originally published in 2005 was simply a link to my friend's webpage.  (See Internet Archive HERE).

Although the link was not malicious at the time of the original publication in 2005, it appears that the site has since become associated with malware.  Or at the very least, that Google suspects it of being malware.  (I haven't worked up the courage to thoroughly investigate the site myself. )

The link, which contains an old college friend's account of how he stumbled upon my blog way back in 2005, is still on Internet Archive HERE, for whatever it may or may not be worth.

I have removed the old link from the top of this post, and am requesting review for publication.