Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Addendum: New Guy's Blog

Quick addendum to the previous post: I was saying to Chris the other day, "I'm sure Josh already told you, but it's part of your duties as the Ajimu ALT to keep a blog going. Both Josh and I did it, so you have to continue the tradition."

Turns out he's way ahead of me on this one as well. And, I hate to say it, but his blog is better than mine. At least visually.

Regular readers of this blog of course know I'm not much for posting pictures. Fortunately Chris is making up for my slack on his blog.

For instance, if you want to see some pictures of my old apartment (now Chris' apartment), here they are. (It was a lot more messy when I lived there, but you get the general idea of the layout). And here is the outside view.

Also, I've written a lot about Shoko but never posted a picture. Chris has a picture of me and Shoko posted here.

Also Chris' take on the previous days outing can be found here. With pictures of the Ajimu waterfalls here, a description and pictures of Heaven and Hell here, the five story pagoda here, the sea cliffs here , the stone Buddhas here, and the Ajimu Winery here.

No comments: