Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I use pictures





I know most of you kids have all sorts of pictures on your blogs these days. I'll admit I'm a bit behind the times. I posted one picture back two years ago, and then just figured it was more trouble than it was worth. Other than that, I've been content to just leach off of other blogs, (like Chris). Anyway, Thanks everyone for sticking with this blog inspite of the lack of cool pictures.

I still don't have a digital camera, but I do get pictures e-mailed from friends occasionally. I thought I'd try and post a few of them just as an experiment.

These are NOT new pictures. They're from July, and were taken on the night which I wrote about in the blog entry: "A Close Call" . The Japanese girl pictured is the one mentioned in the post. The Canadian friend is behind the camera.

I do have a few more pictures kicking around from other occasions. I'll try and gradually post a few more of those over the next few weeks or so.


Link of the Day


Japanese couples who celebrate the husband's retirement with a leisurely cruise or overseas trip may find themselves headed for a divorce court when they get home.
Many Japanese men who retire have spent decades living largely apart from their families as they devoted themselves to their jobs -- a recipe for trouble when they decide to take extended trips abroad with their wives.

No comments: