Friday, August 10, 2007

Wedding Pictures

Here are a few pictures to liven up my description of the wedding. These are a few weeks late, but sometimes the photos take a bit longer to come out. Especially if you're stealing them from other people.

My brother and his wife just put up all the wedding pictures on their photosite, and I shameless just took out the ones of me for purposes of posting on this blog.

Here's a picture of me at family dinner a couple nights before the wedding.
















And a picture of the Swagman family at the wedding


And a picture of the siblings.























And of course, pictures of my famous toast to the new couple.

















I was looking at these pictures with Shoko, and I commented, "You know, I always thought I looked young for my age, but looking at these pictures I look like a guy who's close to 30."

"I wouldn't worry about it," said Shoko. "You've always been one of those people who never photographs well. Plus most of that is because you haven't been exercising lately and you've gotten a fat face.
...And what were you thinking wearing those sunglasses?"

Link of the Day
Military Atrocities Less Newsworthy Than Right-Wing Fantasies: Press follows smears of New Republic as Nation's evidence of abuse ignored

No comments: