Friday, June 06, 2008

I'm Back

Sorry to anyone who wondered where I was last week. See the previous couple posts.

Well, I've had a week to think about it, and I've decided on what probably should have been pretty obvious in retrospect. I'm going to split my blogging into two different blogs, one for public consumption, one invite only.

From here on out, I intend to do all my personal blogging at a seperate site, starting with the "Break Up Post", which has been re-moved from this site.

I've decided not to spam all my friends and family by sending them unsolicited invitations, but if you want to be able to read the other blog just send me an e-mail. The standards to get invited aren't very high. You don't have to be my best friend. I just want to know who you are.

As for this site:
I'm not going to go through and purge all my archives, but from here on out I'm going to use it only for my - various- review projects, and perhaps the occassional political rant.
Of course, the way I write reviews they often tend to be filled with personal recollections as well, but I'm going to let a certain degree of that slide.

The "Better Know a City" project is a bit boarderline, but I'm going to keep it on this blog and count it as reviews of a city. Any other travelogues however will be moved to the 2nd blog.

The Retrospection posts will also be posted on the other blog from here on out.

Link of the Day
Secret Plan to Keep Iraq under US Control Revealed

No comments: