Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dictation: Present Perfect

(TESOL Worksheets--Present Perfect)
Google: drive, docs, pub
[Use with younger students.  Standard dictation exercise.  The teacher reads the sentences and the students try and write on their paper exactly what the teacher says.]


I haven’t read the magazine yet.
I haven’t gotten ready yet.
I’ve already seen Superman.
I haven’t been to Canada yet.
I’ve already eaten lunch.
I haven’t finished my homework yet.
I’ve already played the new video game.
I haven’t finished eating yet.
I’ve already had something to drink.
I haven’t bought the milk yet.

                                                                                                                                             Correct?
































Total number correct:




No comments: