Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Present Perfect for Experiences: 2 Truths and 1 Lie Game


Worksheet: drive, docs, pub
Demonstration: driveslidespub  (The demonstration is used to set up the game.  It contains sentences based on my life, and will have to be re-written for anyone else who wants to use it.)

Write 3 sentences for each question.  Write 2 sentences that are true and one sentence that is a lie.  Try to mix up the order. 
1. Write down 3 things you have eaten:
I
have
V3










2.  Write down 3 places you have been to:
I
have
V3










3. Write down 3 books you have read:
I
have
V3










4. Write down 3 things you have bought:
I
have
V3










5. Write down 3 experiences you have had (anything is okay):
I
have
V3










Now, read the sentences to your classmates.  See if your class mates can guess which sentences are true and which sentences are a lie?

No comments: