Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Werewolf Game Rules and WereWolf Game PDF (via the same website)
Addendum--printable copy of the rules: docs, pub

[In an effort to keep track of useful materials--so I can find it again when I need it--I'm collecting links to stuff that I've had good luck with using in class. I'm indexing it, along with my own materials, over here and here
This was a game I did with an Intermediate adult class on the last day for the last-day-of-class party.  They requested it.  I was vaguely aware of this game, but a little hazy on the rules, so I researched it on the Internet.  The website linked to above does an excellent job of describing the game, and the PDF linked to above works well for the execution.  
This is not a TESOL game per-se, but if the students can be convinced to conduct the whole game in English, it provides a lot of opportunities for English conversation practice.  But mostly it's just a fun activity to do on the last day of class.]

No comments: