Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Tutorial Form for Self-Reflection

(TESOL Worksheets--Learner Autonomy)
Google: docs, pub
[The school I'm currently working at has a feature where the students meet with the teacher at the halfway point of the course to talk about how the course is going.  I designed this self-reflection sheet for the students to fill out before the meeting.]

Name:


Course Goals
What are some things that I have really improved on so far this course?



What are some things that I will try to do better on in the future?



Homework and Self-Study
How do I study reading at home?


How do I study vocabulary at home?


How do I study grammar at home?


How do I study listening at home?


How do I study speaking at home?


How do I study writing at home?


Have you been doing all the homework and self-study for this course?


In Class Studying

What do you want to study more of in class?


What do you want to study less of in class?


Is there anything you want to change in the class?





Talking to the Teacher

Do you have any questions you want to ask the teacher?


Do you have any requests for the teacher?


No comments: