Monday, December 26, 2016

English World 4 Unit 1 Listening p.28 Listening

(Supplementary Materials for Specific Textbooks--English World 4)


Transcript: docs, pub


Listen again and match the words to the sentences:
eyes, puppets, string, too long, tubes, wool

Anna:

Art Club was really good this week.  We made (1)____________.  I used an old sock, coloured paper and (2)____________.  I put the string round the top of the sock.  I pulled it tightly and made two ears.  I cut out green paper for its (3)____________ and I used black paper for its nose.  My puppet was a red cat.

Henry:

I made a puppet, too, but I didn’t use a sock.  I used a box, (4)____________, paper and wool.  I made a brown horse.  I cut out black paper for its eyes and I made a tail from black (5)____________.  At first the tail was (6)____________ so I cut the wool and made it shorter.
Answers:

Anna:

Art Club was really good this week.  We made (1)puppets.  I used an old sock, coloured paper and (2)string.  I put the string round the top of the sock.  I pulled it tightly and made two ears.  I cut out green paper for its (3)eyes and I used black paper for its nose.  My puppet was a red cat.

Henry:

I made a puppet, too, but I didn’t use a sock.  I used a box, (4)tubes, paper and wool.  I made a brown horse.  I cut out black paper for its eyes and I made a tail from black (5)wool.  At first the tail was (6)too long so I cut the wool and made it shorter.

No comments: