Thursday, March 23, 2017

3rd Conditional Formation

(TESOL Worksheets--3rd Conditional)

Google: drive, docs, pub

In my own classes, I used this to supplement Life Intermediate Textbook, lesson 12B The Man Who Ate His Boots p.144-145

3rd Conditionals
If Clause
Result Clause
If
Subject
past perfect
subject
would,
could,
might
have+V3
If
I
had studied more
I
could
have passed the test.
If
I
had saved my money
I
could
have bought a house years ago.
If
I
had woken up on time
I
wouldn’t
have been late to work.
If
it
hadn’t been raining
I
wouldn’t
have gotten wet.
If
there
hadn’t been a traffic jam
I
could
have gotten to work on time.
If
I
had never had children
I
would
have had more time to study.
If
I
had been taller
I
might
have been more popular at school.

Now make your own sentences

































No comments: