Saturday, December 09, 2017

English World 6 Unit 1 Class Composition p.28

(Supplementary Materials for Specific Textbooks--English World 6)


Google Drive Folder HERE
Sample Writing: drive, docs, pub



Sample Writing

Fill in the missing words:
boots, falling, freezing, guide, horse, loud, near, riding, warm, wet


Friday 25th June
Today we went to a lake.  Ari was our ____________ again.  We went on horseback and I rode my ____________, Gunnar.  I enjoyed ____________  to the lake.  There was a huge glacier at the end of it.  Enormous pieces of ice were floating ____________  the glacier.  I put my hand in the water but I quickly took it out again.  It was ____________!  There were some birds swimming on the lake.  Their feathers keep them ____________.

Saturday 26th June
We went to an amazing waterfall.  We went by bus.  When we got there we were astonished.  The water was ____________  straight down the mountain.  It looked like a wall of water.  It was really exciting.  The sound it made was so ____________  that we couldn’t hear each other.  The water splashed onto us and we soon got very ____________ but we were wearing waterproof clothes and ____________.
Answers:

Friday 25th June
Today we went to a lake.  Ari was our guide again.  We went on horseback and I rode my horse, Gunnar.  I enjoyed riding to the lake.  There was a huge glacier at the end of it.  Enormous pieces of ice were floating near the glacier.  I put my hand in the water but I quickly took it out again.  It was freezing!  There were some birds swimming on the lake.  Their feathers keep them warm.

Saturday 26th June
We went to an amazing waterfall.  We went by bus.  When we got there we were astonished.  The water was falling straight down the mountain.  It looked like a wall of water.  It was really exciting.  The sound it made was so loud that we couldn’t hear each other.  The water splashed onto us and we soon got very wet but we were wearing waterproof clothes and boots.

No comments: